- I understand and acknowledge that the rental of this The Moonbounce Guy unit might result in known or unanticipated risks to my guests or me. Those risks include, but are not limited to: falling, slipping, or colliding, which could result in injury, illness, disease, emotional distress, accidental death, and/or property damage to my guests or me.
- I acknowledge and certify that I have adequate homeowner’s, tenant or other liability insurance to cover bodily injury or property damage, which might occur to my guests or me, from the use of this Amusement of Bouncers.
- I voluntarily release The Moonbounce Guy, including its officers, owners and employees from any and all liability, claims or legal actions, whether personal to me or to a third party, who are connected with my rental of the Amusement of Bouncers unit.
- I agree to reimburse any legal fees and court costs, which may be incurred by The Moonbounce Guy in the defense of any such liability, claim, or legal action.
- I, Lessee, agree to bear all costs for the replacement or repair of the rental equipment if stolen, lost or damaged. Replacement cost for the moon bounce is up to $2,000.00. Costs for other supplies shall be equal to new purchase prices.
- The equipment shall be located at the address listed and shall not be removed until picked up by the driver.
- The equipment shall not be sublet to another party.
CANCELLATION: Before we reach the residence. If cancellation occurs after this time, lessee will be responsible for a minimum $50 cancellation fee.
PAYMENT: Cash, Credit Card or Crypto (No Checks or Money Orders)
RULES AND REGULATIONS FOR SAFE OPERATION OF MOON BOUNCES:
- ALWAYS SAFETY FIRST
- LESSEE SHALL PROVIDE ADULT SUPERVISION AT ALL TIMES
- ONLY ALLOW CHILDREN OF SAME AGE GROUP
- DO NOT EXCEED CAPACITY BY AGE GROUP/WEIGHT
- NO FLIPS, SOMERSAULTS, ROUGH PLAY, CLIMBING OVER
- NO SHOES IN THE INFLATABLE
- NO SHARP OBJECTS (REMOVE FROM POCKETS): KEYS, JEWELRY, EYEGLASSES, KNIVES IN OR NEAR UNIT
- NO FOOD, DRINKS, OR GUM IN THE INFLATABLE
- NO ANIMAL FECES IN THE SET UP AREA
- NO SILLY STRING – IT WILL DAMAGE THE INFLATABLE
- NO PETS IN OR NEAR RENTAL EQUIPMENT
- NO CIGARETTES OR FLAMMABLES NEAR EQUIPMENT
- KEEP CHILDREN AWAY FROM BLOWERS, GENERATORS, AND CONCESSION EQUIPMENT
- KEEP CHILDREN VERTICAL IN THE UNIT AT ALL TIMES
- MOON BOUNCE BLOWERS MUST BE PLUGGED IN TO A FULLY DEDICATED CIRCUIT. IF YOU EXPERIENCE ELECTRICAL PROBLEMS ASSOCIATED WITH INFLATION OF THE MOON BOUNCE, CHECK YOUR CIRCUIT BREAKERS AND MAKE SURE THERE IS NO OTHER LOAD ON THE CIRCUIT. IF THE MOON BOUNCE DEFLATES, THE SUPERVISOR THAT LESSEE HAS ASSIGNED TO WATCH THE CHILDREN IS RESPONSIBLE FOR MAKING SURE ALL CHILDREN CALMLY EXIT THE BOUNCE.
- IF RAIN, SNOW, LIGHTENING, 25+ MPH WIND – PLEASE EVACUATE, DEFLATE AND COVER BLOWER AND CALL US IMMEDIATELY!
DELIVERY: Lessee (customer) grants lessor (The Moonbounce Guy) the right to enter specified property for the delivery and removal of The Moonbounce Guy’s unit at approximately specified times.